Nina Leather Handcuffs With Hooks
Are you ready to buckle up? Our luxury leather bondage accessories are as playful as they are chic. Crafted from quality real leather by a talented British female saddler, these handmade leather handcuffs are for those that appreciate the beautifully decadent. Finished with gleaming metal work forged in the UK, each luxury handcuff restraint has an adjustable buckle. Each pair of cuffs has a detachable gold metal chain so they can also be worn separately as bracelets or single leather cuffs. These half inch cuffs come with an additional centre hook, allowing you to attach them to whatever you have in mind…. Make them extra special – now you can personalise them by adding up to three gold initials. If you're in the mood to surrender a little control, our elegant cuffs can take it all out of your hands.
- Half inch real leather handcuffs
- Crafted from the finest leather and gleaming gold metal work.
- Additional hook in the centre of the chain.
- One size fits all
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?