Annabel Leather and Lace Blindfold
Combining luxury leather and lace, our decadent luxury blindfold provides you with the best of both worlds. It’s time to relinquish control, heighten your senses and place your pleasure in the hands of your lover. Crafted using our rich Japanese plonge leather and fine French Chantilly lace, secured with a soft silk chiffon tie, this high end leather blindfold compliments all of our opulent, luxurious leather lingerie designs, and is the perfect finishing touch to any kinky ensemble. Soft tickles from the lace eyelashes, cool kisses from our buttery leather, mysterious touches from your lover; prepare for a sensory overload that will get your heart racing, your pulse quickening and your whole body tingling.
- French Chantilly lace
- Real Leather
- Soft satin ties
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather, French Chantilly lace: 57% Viscose, 43% polyester
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?