We are Something Wicked Holdings Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales. Our company number is 10000218.We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will continue to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("DPA") until 25 May 2018, after which we will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) ("GDPR") unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the GDPR and the DPA (together "Data Protection Legislation").
Information that we collect
We may collect the following information about you when you visit our Website:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, Website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page. We will not retain this information. Information you give us: Online customers who purchase goods will need to provide a valid credit card number if they choose this method of payment, their name, delivery address, phone number, billing address, and email address. Your telephone number may be given to our courier company to allow you to know the status of your delivery. We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
- We do not record any phone conversations.
Use of your information
We may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- Fulfil our obligations under any contract we have entered into with you and to provide you with information, products and services you have requested;
- Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve the Website, our services and communications for the benefit of our customers;
- To identify and prevent fraud;
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- To better understand how people interact with our Website;
- Administer the Website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing; and
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent, or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information) from us please let us know by contacting us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit. If you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking the “Unsubscribe” option in any email we send to you and providing the details requested or by contacting us by emailing us at email@example.com and we will take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
Storing your personal data
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. While we aim to protect your personal information, Something Wicked can neither ensure nor warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk
Disclosing your information
- If we sell any or all of our business or assets or we buy another business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller;
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information; and/or
- If we need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or safety of our customers or others, including the exchange for information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third party links
How safe is your information?
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. The Website is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.