Belt With Leather Collar And Chain
Are you ready to buckle up? This high quality leather collar and belt set is hand made by a British female saddler and finished with gleaming gold metal work. Wear it over lingerie or over clothing as a real statement piece. The two leather pieces are joined together by a detachable gold chain, so can easily be worn separately. The kinky real leather collar has been designed to be worn with the Something Wicked leather lead and chain for the ultimate luxury bondage playtime set. With an adjustable waistband and weighty gold metal chain, this kinky harness is as playful as it is chic.
- Adjustable collar and belt to ensure a great fit
- Detachable gold chain so the items can be worn together or separately
- Can be worn with the lead for the perfect bondage play time set
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?