Mia Leather Bodysuit
The Mia leather bodysuit is about to be your new crush. Our signature luxuriously soft leather is offset with panels of stretch powermesh that pull you close in all the right places. This show-stopping piece is a perfect base for more elaborate activities. Slip into this designer leather bodysuit and you'll feel as sensational as you look. Striking leather panels meet in the centre to create a flattering shape. Turn around and you will see the pulse-quickening feature that was designed for those that play by their own rules…. the open bum cut-out that will frame your curves deliciously. This wicked bodysuit is finished off with a kinky open crotch seam. This is lingerie that can keep up with all your desires, and be your secret weapon for boundless confidence. Wear Something Wicked, and be who you truly are.
- Real leather
- Double shoulder straps
- Open crotch seam
- Centre back zip fastening
- Peep bum detail
- Adjustable leg straps
- Model wears: Small
- Fabric composition: Real leather, Mesh - 82% nylon, 18% elastane
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?