Arabella See-Through Lace High Waist Thong
All winks of gold thread, picot edges and plated accents, if you're looking to expand your arsenal of divine under-armour, Arabella is the perfect addition. This luxury high waisted brief is a modern twist on a lingerie classic. The beautiful gold threaded French lace motif stands elegantly at the centre front, surrounded by soft powermesh that pulls you in. Turn this piece around and you will find a daring thong design, cut away in all the right places to flatter your shape. The picot edge elastic and gold accents are the finishing touches on these romantic yet directional luxury knickers.
- French lace
- Classic high waisted style
- Flattering thong back
- Model wears: Small
- Fabric composition: Lace - 90% polyamide, 10% metal polyester, Mesh - 82% nylon, 18% elastane, Tulle - 100% nylon
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?