Lexi Leather Balcony Bra
This show stopping luxury bra is designed for those that play by their own rules. The padded Lexi balconette bra is underwired to provide lift, shape and impact. Made from our signature leather, this statement piece has a bondage-inspired aesthetic allowing you to wrap yourself in leather strapping to create a fierce look that is equally exquisite as a piece of outerwear. Let this handmade leather balcony bra be your secret weapon for boundless confidence. Adjustable shoulder straps and hook and eye fastenings ensure you are fully supported, and the leather straps can be tied and positioned as you choose.
- Real leather
- Padded cups
- Underwired bra
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook and eye fastening
- Wrap around leather straps
- Model wears: 34C
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather, Powermesh: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane, Foam: 100% Nylon
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?