Montana Leather Soft Cup Bra
Sheer tulle and mesh is contrasted with Japanese plonge leather in our iconic Montana soft cup bra. Although a leather soft cup, the Montana has bones hidden in the side to give the perfect mix of cool comfort and structure. This bold yet flirtatious leather bra is perfect under a sheer shirt; giving a flash of leather, soft tulle and gold plated components.
Choose size XS if your usual bra size is 34A, 32B
Choose size S if your usual bra size is 36A, 34B, 32C
Choose size M if your usual bra size is 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D
Choose size L if your usual bra size is 38B, 36C, 34D 32DD
Choose size XL if your usual bra size is 40B, 38C, 36D, 34DD
- Real Leather, non-wired cups
- Side support
- Centre front gold detail
- Hook and eye back closure
- Triangle bra style
- Model wears: Small
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather, Powermesh: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?