Nina Leather Balcony Bra
The Nina balcony bra envelops your curves in oh-so soft real leather, which feels as alluring as it looks. Sleek leather straps and gold details complete the piece, with a sly wink to a bondage-inspired aesthetic. Boldly fusing classic with kinky, Nina provides lift and support with padded underwired full cups, and this creates a show stopping hourglass silhouette. The Nina bra will have all eyes on you, or just be your best kept secret.
- Real leather cups
- High apex fully padded underwired bra
- Elastic strapping back closure
- Model wears: 34B
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather, Foam: 100% Nylon, Powermesh: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?