Nina Leather Demi Balcony Bra
Cause a stir in the striking and best-selling Nina Demi bra. The soft, padded real leather half-cups make this bra a bold statement piece whilst still giving shape and lift. The double leather straps make sure this leather half-cup bra sits perfectly against your skin and offers surprising support. Show it off by making it part of your outfit, and style it under an open shirt or jacket. Top stitched leather on the centre cradle adds to the sleek, bold design of Nina.
- Striking angled demi cup design
- Underwired real leather cups
- Double leather strap detailing
- Hook and eye bra fastening at the back
- Model wears: 34B
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather, Foam: 100% Nylon, Powermesh: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?