Ava Leather & Suede Balcony Set
This sophisticated two piece set is the very definition of luxury lingerie. Designed to show off a classic hourglass silhouette, Ava also features kittenish cutouts that reveal a little more. Crafted from luxuriously soft suede and leather just begging to be touched, this is a a scene-stealing set is pure decadence.
Feel in control and confident in the designer leather balcony bra. Ava’s curving cup shape is crafted to compliment the decolletage; creating an undeniably alluring finish, that has kept this romantic debut collection a best seller. The padded cups and under wires give support and shape.
Elegant yet alluring the Ava high waist brief mixes delicate suede, soft leather and strong power mesh. Designed to sit above your waist and pull you in, this brief offers full coverage whilst keeping the peep bum detail synonymous with the Ava range. The Art Deco style design flatters with angular shapes whilst the peep detail at the back creates a tantalising glimpse of skin. This handmade lingerie set is a magnificent addition to any underwear collection.
- Two piece set
- Leather and suede
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook and eye bra fastening
- High Waist brief design
- Adjustable waist band
- Model wears: Small
- Model height: 180cm
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?