Ava Leather & Suede High Waist Brief
Elegant yet alluring the Ava high waist brief mixes delicate suede, soft leather and strong powermesh. Designed to sit above your waist, these stunning leather knickers offer full coverage whilst keeping the cheeky peep bum detail synonymous with the Ava range. The art-deco style design flatters with angular shapes whilst the peep detail at the back creates a tantalising glimpse of skin. A decadent full leather panel at the front pulls your tummy in, and the strong powermesh at the sides helps to show off your shape. Comfortable to wear and incredibly striking, these luxury high waist panties are real scene-stealers that will make you feel incredible. Pair with the Ava Balcony bra for the perfect look of sophisticated romance.
- Real leather and suede
- Powermesh side panels for added stretch
- Adjustable hook back fastening
- Elasticated waistband
- Model wears: Small
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather, Powermesh: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?