Ava Leather & Suede Mini Brief
Buttery soft Japanese plonge leather and delicate suede come together to make the best selling Ava Mini Brief. These luxury leather panties are subtle and sophisticated with flirty ouvert details. The undeniably alluring peep bum detail contrasts with elegant and simple lines to create this classic pair of cheeky knickers. Designed to frame your rear perfectly, these leather knickers are comfortable yet kinky. Pair with the Ava leather and suede Suspender and the Ava Half Cup leather bra for the ultimate suede and leather indulgence.
- Real leather and suede
- Peep bum detail
- Adjustable back strap
- Powermesh sides for stretch and comfort
- Model wears: Small
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather, Powermesh: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?