Lexi Leather High Waist Brief
By turns enticing and revealing, the Lexi leather high waist brief is a masterclass in decadent display. With luxe leather panels and delicate mesh, Lexi makes an impact whilst never compromising on fit. The solid leather front panel is the very definition of luxury underwear, and pulls you in as the high leg mesh panels create the most flattering shape. These luxurious high waist knickers allow you to play the tease, as soft leather panels cross over at the back to leave a peek-a-boo cut out that frames your curves deliciously. An adjustable waistband and leg elastics ensure this divine piece of luxury lingerie fits you perfectly. These Lexi bottoms will take you all the way to the top.
- Real leather
- Flattering mesh side panels
- Adjustable waistband
- Adjustable leg straps
- Peep bum detail
- Hand washable mesh gusset
- Model wears 34C and Small
- Fabric Compositions: Real Leather, Powermesh: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?