Arabella See-Through Lace Soft Cup Set
All winks of gold thread, picot-edges and plated accents, if you’re looking to expand your arsenal of divine under-armour, Arabella is the perfect addition.
The gold threaded French lace of the bra transforms a simple darted soft cup into an elegant yet playful piece. With its fine eyelashes sitting against your skin and gold metal front clasp opening, the bra oozes effortless glamour.
The gold threaded lace motif stands elegantly at the centre of the high waisted brief, surrounded by soft power mesh. Turn this piece around and you will find a daring thong design, cut away in all the right places.
Choose size XS if your usual bra size is 34A, 32B
Choose size S if your usual bra size is 36A, 34B, 32C
Choose size M if your usual bra size is 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D
Choose size L if your usual bra size is 38B, 36C, 34D 32DD
Choose size XL if your usual bra size is 40B, 38C, 36D, 34DD
- Two piece set
- Unpadded cups
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Front fastening bra
- Model wears: Small
- Model height: 180cm
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?