Mia Leather Balcony Set
Command attention in this incredible two piece luxury lingerie set, featuring the Mia balcony bra and kinky open back ouvert brief. The exquisite handmade leather bra features padded and underwired shaped cups, made from our signature luxuriously soft leather, and offers support and coverage. The leather panel at the centre front draws the eye and creates an incredibly flattering look. Three stylish adjustable back straps allow you to create the perfect fit for your size – this luxury bra comes in sizes XS – XL. This longline style bra can be worn solo, as a statement piece of outerwear. Versatile but unforgettable, the Mia balcony bra allows you to curate whatever fantasy you are dreaming of.
The cut out knickers feature a piece of luxe leather at the front, framed by contrasting sheer panels. Adjustable elastic straps create a flattering shape and can be moved to be placed high or low on the waist. These enticing and revealing open bum panties feature an open crotch seam and allow you to embody your most wicked inner minx.
Balcony bra sizing advice:
- Choose size XS if your usual bra size is 34A, 32B
- Choose size S if your usual bra size is 36A, 34B, 32C
- Choose size M if your usual bra size is 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D
- Choose size L if your usual bra size is 38B, 36C, 34D 32DD
- Choose size XL if your usual bra size is 40B, 38C, 36D, 34DD
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?