Nina Leather Demi Bra Set
This Nina set is the embodiment of assertive sensuality: a thrilling collection of pulse-quickening pieces designed for those that play by their own rules.
Cause a stir in the striking Nina Demi bra. The soft, padded leather half-cups make this bra a bold statement piece whilst still giving shape and lift. The double leather straps make sure this bra sits perfectly against your skin and offers surprising support; show them off by making them part of your outfit. Top stitched leather on the centre cradle adds to the sleek, bold design of Nina.
The Nina Peep briefs combines a sheer mesh front with contrasting leather panelling at the back. The statement cut-out peep detail at the back frames your bum beautifully, and at the same time creates a teasing view. The fuller coverage on this brief ensures comfort and wearability, without having to compromise on edgy style.
- Two piece set
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook and eye bra fastening
- Underwired bra cups
- Model wears: Small and 34B
- Model height: 180cm
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?