Ava Leather & Suede Half Cup Set
Ava is a modern romantic that’ll leave you breathless. Designed to show off a classic hourglass silhouette, Ava also features kittenish cutouts that reveal a little more. Crafted from luxuriously soft suede and leather just begging to be touched, this is a a scene-stealing three piece set is pure decadence.
The Ava Half Cup bra’s exquisite leather cups are set against a soft suede under wired cradle and silk binding. Its half-cup, directional style creates a tantalising glimpse of skin. The twin straps and gold metal details give the final touch to this Art Deco inspired piece.
The undeniably alluring peep bum detail on the brief contrasts with elegant and simple lines to create a classic look.
The simple yet elegant suspenders combine leather and suede panels that sit perfectly against the skin.
- Three piece set
- Leather and suede
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook and eye bra fastening
- Adjustable waist band
- Model wears: Small
- Model height: 180cm
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?