Montana Leather Balcony Set
Command attention in this edgy three piece leather lingerie set. The Montana balcony bra is a handcrafted statement piece of design that can be worn as underwear or outerwear, and the detachable shoulder straps allow this bra to be styled into different looks. The padded and underwired cups give full coverage and support to create a stunning silhouette.
The classic Montana cut out detail is featured on the front of the luxuriously soft, leather ouvert brief. The back of this ouvert knicker exposes your behind in the most spectacular way to create a real impact, and the open crotch seam of the brief is the perfect detail for your most wicked inner minx.
The look is completed with the Montana leather suspender belt with adjustable straps. The slick and clean lines of the Montana is what makes this leather garter belt a Something Wicked classic.
- Three piece set
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Padded cups
- Hook and eye bra fastening
- Open crotch seam
- Model wears: Small
- Model height: 180cm
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?