Nina Leather Balcony Set
This Nina set is the embodiment of assertive sensuality: a thrilling collection of pulse-quickening pieces designed for those that play by their own rules.
The Nina balcony bra envelops your curves in oh-so soft leather, which feels as alluring as it looks. Sleek leather straps and gold details complete the piece, with a sly wink to a bondage-inspired aesthetic. Boldly fusing classic with kinky, Nina provides lift and support with underwired cups, and this creates a show stopping hourglass silhouette. The Nina bra will have all eyes on you, or just be your best kept secret.
By turns enticing and revealing, the Nina ouvert brief is a masterclass in decadent display. Made for showing off, Nina embodies your most wicked inner minx. With luxe leather panels, delicate mesh and artfully positioned straps, Nina makes an impact and has cut outs that frame your curves deliciously, whilst never compromising on fit. The open crotch seam is yet another feature that makes this brief one of our best sellers. Gold metal work add the final touch, leaving you free to play the tease. The Nina bottoms will take you all the way to the top.
The Nina suspender boldly frames your waist with its saddlery-inspired, soft leather straps and gold metal fastenings.
- Three piece set
- Open crotch seam in ouvert briefs
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Strap elastic and gold clasp back fastening
- Underwired bra cups
- Adjustable straps on briefs
- Model wears: Small and 34B
- Model height: 180cm
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?