Ava Leather & Suede Suspender Belt
Discover the opulence of the Ava leather suspender belt. Soft suede panels are carefully handcrafted into its Japanese plonge leather base with alluring symmetry. The two textures together create an elegant aesthetic. This stunning real leather garter belt features an adjustable waist strap so you can ensure the perfect fit. The adjustable leg straps on these luxury suspenders are finished with high quality fastenings to attach to your stockings. Wear over the Ava Mini Briefs for the full classic effect.
- Real leather and suede
- Adjustable waist strap
- Centre back hook detail fastening
- Model wears: Small
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather and Suede
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?