Jade Balcony Set
The devil is in the detail… Make a statement in the Jade balcony bra and high waist set. This underwired bra combines intricate leather strap details with the softness of stretch satin. The striking leather straps outlining the cups are made from the softest Japanese plonge leather. Cut-outs in the padded cups create bold shapes, to frame your bust beautifully. Wear with or without clothes, as the trend for underwear as outerwear continues.
Soft mesh and stretch satin contrast with edgy leather straps on the Jade high waist brief. The stretch of the mesh hugs the curves of your body, whilst the leather straps cross over in the centre panel to create a truly flattering shape. But turn around, and this high waist delivers a cheeky surprise with a cut out panel and a daring thong design.
Alluring, provocative and striking, Jade plays to win.
- Two piece set
- Leather and stretch satin
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook and eye bra fastening
- Adjustable waist band
- Model wears: 34B
- Model height: 180cm
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?