Montana Leather Soft Cup Set
Art Deco lines are transformed by daring leather in Montana - a collection that knows how to make an impact. This three piece set is designed to take you wherever the night leads you. Sheer tulle and mesh is contrasted with beautifully soft Japanese plonge leather in our iconic Montana soft cup bra.
Although a soft cup, the Montana has boning hidden in the side to give the perfect mix of cool comfort and structure. This bold yet flirtatious bra is perfect under a sheer shirt; giving a flash of leather, soft tulle and gold metal components.
The classic Montana cut out detail is featured on the front of the soft, leather thong. Finished with striking elastic details, this thong is bold yet simple with its eye catching modern design. The look is completed with the Montana suspender. The slick and clean lines of the Montana is what makes this suspender a Something Wicked classic.
Choose size XS if your usual bra size is 34A, 32B
Choose size S if your usual bra size is 36A, 34B, 32C
Choose size M if your usual bra size is 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D
Choose size L if your usual bra size is 38B, 36C, 34D 32DD
Choose size XL if your usual bra size is 40B, 38C, 36D, 34DD
- Three piece set
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Non-padded cups
- Hook and eye bra fastening
- Adjustable waist band
- Model wears: Small
- Model height: 180cm
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email email@example.com
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?