Nina Leather Harness Belt With Chain
Command attention with the Nina leather body harness. Handcrafted from high quality real leather by a British female saddler and finished with gleaming gold metal work, these are bondage accessories for those that appreciate high quality playtime pieces. Wear it as a statement piece over lingerie, perfect for dressing up as well as dressing down. Why not add a Nina leather ponytail tassel to accentuate a mischievous wiggle… With an adjustable waistband and weighty gold metal chain, this kinky harness is as playful as it is chic.
- Handmade with the finest leather
- Designed to be worn on its own or with the Nina Leather Ponytail Tassel
- One size fits all
- Fabric Composition: Real Leather
Our lingerie arrives beautifully packaged, wrapped in tissue paper in a luxury box, with an unbranded outer for a discreet delivery.
As everything is handmade in-house, we always have experts here to help with any queries. So please don't hesitate to call us on +44 (0) 113 243 5848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for leather doesn’t have to be complicated.
We’re going to break it down real simple. All our leather orders come with a leather care guide, but we’re going to debunk any misconceptions about caring for leather, right here, right now, for anyone who is thinking of coming to the Wicked side, but fears the care of leather.
- Minor marks on the leather should be blotted with a damp cloth; avoid any rubbing.
- The gusset (that little bit of material that lines your panties) is perfectly safe to hand-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- If the leather becomes wet, leave your Something Wicked intimates to dry flat in a room temperature room.
- Did you know we created a 100% natural leather polish to care for your Something Wicked garments? A gentle buff with some of our polish and your garments will be as though they were brand new.
- We recommend specialist dry cleaning your Something Wicked lingerie, although it isn’t necessary after every wear (just like a leather jacket!).
- See, that wasn’t difficult was it?